Your radiator plays a key role in keeping your vehicle in driving condition. Without it, your car would overheat and be out of commission in no time. The last thing you want is to end up pulled over on the side of the road, waiting for your engine to cool down.
Radiators are subject to clogging, corrosion, leaks, and the normal wear and tear of driving. A damaged radiator can cause thousands of dollars in damage to your vehicle if left unchecked, so it’s important that you maintain your radiator and cooling system on a regular basis.
Park Muffler offers radiator maintenance and repair services for all types of vehicles. Our licensed technicians will test your cooling system and ensure that everything is in top working order.
- Radiator pressure cat testing to ensure that the system is being kept at the proper pressure level
- Thermostat testing
- Pressure testing to ensure there are no leaks in the radiator, water pump, coolant passages, hoses, or heater cool
- Internal leak testing to ensure no gas is leaking into the coolant system
- Hose and belt visual inspections
- Cooling system flushes and refills
- Engine fan testing
Don’t wait until there’s a problem. Stop by or give us a call today for expert radiator servicing and repair!