Tires have a huge impact on how your vehicle drives. Tires that are damaged and worn lead to decreased traction, poor handling, decreased fuel economy, and a number of safety concerns as well. Proper tire care and maintenance plays a huge role in long-term vehicle health.
New Tires & Installation
Sometimes a tire simply can’t be repaired due to the amount of location of the damage and eventually all tires wear down and need to be replaced. When you need your new set of tires, stop by Park Muffler. Our qualified technicians can help you select the brand, model, and size of tire that is best suited to your vehicle, driving habits, and road conditions. We use the best equipment, highest quality product, and experienced technicians to ensure that your tires are installed quickly, correctly, and at an affordable rate. Tires from our warehouse can usually be retrieved within an hour.
Take care of your tires and they will last longer! It’s something that drivers often forget. There are three main maintenance areas that we recommend every driver pays attention to:
- Tire Pressure: Your tire pressure can change based on a number of different factors including, weather and mileage. Both over and under inflated tires can impact vehicle handling, fuel economy, and overall safety.
- Tire Rotation: Some drivers don’t realize that vehicle tires do not wear evenly. Your driving style has a huge impact in how your tires wear. In order to make the most out of your set as well as improve handling and overall performance, we recommend that all drivers get their tires rotated regularly.
- Tire Repair: There is nothing more frustrating than driving over a nail and puncturing your tire. It’s inconvenient and unsafe. Sure you have a spare, but that’s only a temporary solution. Bring your vehicle to our service centre; our staff is well-versed in everything about tires. We can explain what the problem is and provide a plan to fix it in the most cost-efficient and safest manner. In addition to repairing the issue, our team will provide you with suggestions on how to avoid future issues and avoid further need for repairs.
Winter Tires & Tire Swaps
Winter tires are designed to maximize your vehicle’s grip during the winter season—helping your vehicle navigate roads with snow, ice and slush. These tires can prevent collisions as your vehicle operates more safely and confidently. See below for a list of Park Muffler’s winter tire services:
- New Winter Tires: We carry in stock a selection of winter tires from high quality brands such as Cooper Tires, Hankook, Yokohama and more!
- Seasonal Tire Swaps: Don’t wait weeks to swap your summer tires for your winter tires. Park Muffler can usually accommodate a tire swap within 24-48 hours.
- Tire Studding: For extra grip in the winter, we offer studding for winter tires. Contact us for more information.
Regardless of what your needs are, Park Muffler’s team can help with their many years experience in all aspects of tire care. Give us a call or stop by our service centre today for professional tire service and advice.